Jennifer Laible (Events), Stacy Mitchell (Playground), Kevin Tucker (Technology), Tricia Monsanto (Secretary), Alexa Haucke (Student Rep), Amanda Olson (Fun Run), Alice & Joel Hansen (Co-Presidents), Whitney Haucke, Kent Davis, Frezer Mekonen, and Sherri Hainje.
Meeting started at 6:30pm
Joel opened in prayer
Upcoming Events: (Kent Davis/Alice Hansen)
- 3/16-Town Hall – 6:00pm
- 3/19-3/23 Science Week- Science activities all week long
- 3/14-EATT. Details coming soon
- 3/23-Science Expo – Vendors will be set up around the building. Dinner starts at 5 and Alex Zerbe show starts at 7:00 pm.
Tickets are free and available at school.
- 4/30-5/4 – Staff Appreciation week(Alice Hansen): More volunteers needed for afternoon ideas for the teachers
- Family Fund Bake Sale: (Jen L. for Valerie Dominique)- Bake sale raised $52.00 this week
Fun Run: (Amanda Olsen)
- Fun Run will be at Maple Leaf Park on Friday, May 18 @ 10am.
- Business sponsors needed.
- Parents can help by building pledges or volunteering the day of the event.
CYO Sports: (Holly Reichmann)
- No updates at this time
Parent Led Activities: (Alice Hansenn)
- Volunteer parents needed.
Playground: (Kent Davis)
- Greenhouse completed
- Playground is completed until next phase
- Future goal to purchase playground equipment
Technology: (Kevin Tucker)
- He is available Wednesday afternoons after school for kids who are interested.
- Video editing also available.
Budget: (Whitney Haucke)
- No updates at this time. Budget sufficient.
Student Rep: (Alexa Haucke)
- Lady Bug issue on the third floor.
School/Child Center: (Kent Davis)
- Next year students in K-8th will have 1:1 technology
- A Fairview add is being aired on AM radio
- MOD Pizza fundraiser was a success and great turnout.
- Prayer group meets every Wednesday at 9am
- There are several open board positions needed for 2018-2019. Inquire with PTF members or Office for details.
- Volunteers needed for Easter Egg Hunt at Maple Leaf on 3/31.
Meeting adjourned at 7:09 pm