Fairview Christian School
PTF Meeting Minutes
Tuesday, June 5, 2018
Jennifer Laible (Events), Kevin Tucker (Technology), Tricia Monsanto (Secretary), Malia Dominique (Student Rep), Valerie Dominique , Alice Hansen (President), Kent Davis (School Administrator), Frezer Mekonen, Lonni Cerezo, Whitney Haucke (Budget), Alexa Haucke, Sherri Hainje, Eleanor Rodriguez, Jessie Salmeron, and Ellyana Muller.
Meeting started at 6:30pm
Alice opened in prayer.
Upcoming Events: (Alice Hansen)
- 6/9 – 10 – Relay for Life – King’s High School Stadium 10 am Saturday to 10 am Sunday. Come out and participate.
- 6/12 – Mrs. Lehman’s Retirement Party – Appetizer reception will be held in the library at 6pm. Everyone is invited.
- 6/15 – PreK Celebration – 11am
- 6/18 – 8th Grade Baccalaureate – Alumni Reception at 6:30pm and Ceremony to follow at 7pm
- 6/19 – Graduation and Awards Ceremony – 7:00pm
- 6/20 – Field Day & Last day of School – Volunteers still needed to help with games. Sign-Up by the coffee cart at the front door.
- Bake Sale: (Valerie Domonique) – Bake sale raised $70 this week
- Fun Run: Pledges are due Friday 6/8
CYO Sports: (Alice Hansen)
- Soccer sign up is available. Email Holly if interested.
Parent Led Activities: (Kevin Tucker)
- Technology Club has been meeting weekly over the last year with several regular participants. They are planning to go to a Vex competition next year.
- Volunteer parents needed to run additional clubs.
Playground: (Kent Davis)
- Play equipment blueprints have been chosen and more details are to come in near future.
Technology: (Kevin Tucker)
- Technology class has been successful
Budget: (Whitney Haucke)
- Budget is sufficient
- No new updates
Student Rep: (Malia Domonique/Alexa Haucke)
- No current updates.
School/Child Center: (Kent Davis)
- Computers for 2018-2019 have arrived and are being setup to be used in the fall.
- There are Several Committee/Event coordinators needed for 2018-2019. Inquire with PTF members or Office for details. Nomination Forms will be sent home and available in the office or Main Hall.
Meeting adjourned at 7:00pm