It should be no secret to anyone that I love Fairview. I’ve written several articles over the years enumerating the many reasons why I love Fairview. I tell my friends about Fairview, expounding on the great things we do here. Today, however, I am not going to write another article on why I love Fairview. Instead, I want to put out a challenge to all of you.
I believe that you also love Fairview. I believe that you are aware of what a wonderful place this is. I believe that many of you talk about Fairview to your friends and family. So here’s where the challenge comes in. I want to give you some tangible ideas of how we can do an even better job of spreading the good news about Fairview. Are you ready?
- Write your story – or better yet, have your kids write their story. We would love to have stories about how great Fairview is to publish on our website. Unless you want to add your name, or your child’s name to the story, they will be published as “a parent’s story” or “a student’s impression.”
- Send up pictures or short videos that can be published to our Facebook page, Twitter, or website. We are sensitive to not tag students, but this is a great way to show the world what our kids are doing.
- Put up a sign in your yard or in your neighborhood. We have some signs, about the size of the political signs that are seen in the fall of the year, that can be used to help get our name out to the public.
- Use our WIN-WIN program. This is a great way to not only get new families and students into our school, but it is a great way for you to reduce your yearly tuition cost. We’ve had several families use this program through the years. All you have to do is refer a family to Fairview. If that family enrolls at Fairview, you will receive tuition credit. The forms for this program are in the school office or on the website.
- Keep talking to your friends, family, acquaintances, whoever will listen. The best advertising is word of mouth!
I hope this has given you some positive things that we can all do to “get the word out there” about this place that we all love.
Thanks again for listening. I’m looking forward to see what God will do with our efforts.