At Fairview Christian School it is our commitment to provide a Christ centered approach to support your child and equip them in life. We offer daily educational experiences that are catered to your child’s academic needs and learning styles based on strong academics in all areas.
We offer a weekly chapel format to encourage our student’s spiritual walk through worship and pertinent and meaningful lessons.
All of our classes at Fairview are taught by spiritually-mature and caring teachers. We constantly evaluate our curriculum and ensure our students are challenged with rigorous academics, and a curriculum that builds Christian character.
It is our purpose to nurture each and every child to unleash their God-given talents and help them strive for excellence: academically, spiritually and socially.
At Fairview, it is our mission to offer an education of excellence that is focused on individual student growth that will give our graduates a competitive edge as they enter high school.
- We offer 1:1 technology for our students to enhance their learning and educational experience.
- FCS classrooms are setup to encourage collaboration and allow students to learn in a variety of settings within a classroom.
- We pride ourselves on having a low student-teacher ratio.
- FCS limits our elementary classes to 18 students.
- Our average class size is 10 and this allows us to personalize your child’s individual learning to meet their needs and interests. FCS students don’t get lost in the crowd.
- Fairview students are assessed three times per year. This data is shared with parents to allow you to see how your child is learning and growing.
- Fairview teachers utilize the assessment data to inform their classroom instruction to create a unique personal learning path for each child.
- Fairview offers leadership opportunities such as the FCS Student Council to our students to create a catalyst for change at the school level and coordinate projects that improve and enhance our community.
- We have weekly STEM activities that allow our students to grow in the areas of science, technology, math and engineering.
To review our Grade Level Curriculum Brochures, please click on the appropriate links below.